(1) I didn't get bill at home/ office!
Bills are distributed by the following offices. First, check with them:
(1) Chief Superintendent (Syed Enayetur Rahman), International Telegraph Office (ITO), BTCL, Gulistan, Dhaka, Phone: 9550455,
ARTO (Assistant Radio Traffic Officer): Phone: 9550687, 9558138 Email: email@example.com
[Bill distribution area: Mogbazar, Khilgaon, Sayedabad, Matijheel, Central, Uttara]
(2) Chief Superintendent (Md Abul Hossain), Central Telegraph Office (CTO), BTCL, Gulistan, Dhaka, Phone: 9553318
[Bill distribution area: Rest of Dhaka city, Sylhet]
(3) Chief Superintendent (Zabed Iqbal Chowdhuri, In-Charge), Central Telegraph Office (CTO), BTCL, Nandankanon, Chittagong
Phone: 031-615816, 081-77292, 0321-61693, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Bill distribution area: Chittagong city multiexchange, Cox's Bazar, Maizdi (Noakhali), Comilla town, Chandpur town, Bhraman Baria town
(4) Bills in other areas of the country are distributed by local Divisional Engineers's Office
(2) Where can I get duplicate bill?
Duplicate Bills can be printed from website or can be collected from revenue office (free of charge)
(3) 2-3 months passed after new/shifted connection, no bill received!
Contact local revenue office.
(4) Name/ Address printed wrongly on bill!
Please contact revenue office with original papers (Demand note, Application)
(5) Can't find my bill online or showing 'access denied'
Your bill is not yet entered on database, or your password has been changed. Please contact Programmer, Computer Centre, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka. Phone: 9131161 (PA to System Analyst)
(6) Excess bill, Needs clarification or other complaints regarding bill
Find the telephone number of accounts officer (who signed the bill) on the bill. Call him for query/ complaint regarding telephone bill. You can also find telephone numbers of your revenue officer on the bank list here: a) Dhaka (b) Other Areas